Sunday 15 May 2011

Lessons learnt...

Today I was having coffee with two of my good friends 'L' and 'N' (I haven't asked them if they would like to be mentioned or kept anonymous yet, so I'll just refer to them as such). We were discussing the "everything happens for a reason" thing and that everything is/was meant to be. I know when you are going through a traumatic experience that's usually the last thing you want to hear "oh it's meant to be" or "God has a plan and this is part of it". But in hindsight I think it rings true. Especially if you think of all the wonderful, amazing and positive things in your life... if the bad stuff didn't happen, neither would all that positive great stuff.
The real tragedy that comes from tragedy is not learning from that tragedy.
Ok I'm going to keep this post short and sweet tonight. (I may just continue this line of thought in my next post. But who knows, I'm a scatter brain at the best of times hehe)

No comments: