Saturday 14 May 2011

Diagnosis...

Just a quick post on my experience with diagnosis...
The process of Liam being diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy was quite quick. I liken it to gettting my arm chopped off with a chain saw really quickly. The process we are going through at the moment with Jack and Autism Spectrum Disorder is like having your arm chopped off with a butter knife.... It is much slower, there's a bit of hope the arm may stay on and the cutting will cease, but then the cutting continues and you just wish someone would hack it off!!!! I'm ready now!! Tell me now!!! I will be upset I've lost an arm but I'll know where I'm at and can move forward. Man I'm all about the moving forward. Ok maybe I've moved forward already, in my mind the arm is removed and I just want the professionals to catch the hell up.

1 comment:

Maryandlil said...

oh so true!! so true xxx