Tuesday 19 July 2011

A poem I wrote...

The Autism Journey


My boy ambles along on a different road,
I can see him over the way,
I walk each step across from him,
Every hour, every day.

For now we walk on different paths,
but we are on a parallel route,
I am building a bridge over to him,
With love, understanding and truth.

As we step closer and closer still,
I hold my breath with anticipation,
My heart fills with pure warmth, joy,
Each foot fall nearer brings true elation.

I am blessed to be on this path,
The journey has taught me so much,
With the love and support of many,
Our world's will perennially touch.

Yeran B. copyright 2011





1 comment:

Jess WhoaMamma said...

That was one of the most beautiful, touching pieces of writing I've ever read. Bless you and your gorgeous bunch xxx