And this Thursday I am ever so thankful for my husband... I Know This.
Well I am grateful EVERYDAY for him being in my life. But today I thought I'd shout it from the rooftops! Ok this isn't a rooftop, but damn it has more reach *insert winky and nodding face*.
My Knight in Shining Armour, he...
- is always helping out with the children at the 'witching hour'. We tag team the bathing of the muskateers, the feeding, the putting to bed
- gives me the most passionate embraces... they're not just hugs, they go to a whole new level
- gets up in the night to Liam, and the other two are my allocated night 'buddies'
- cracks the most corniest, crappiest jokes when I'm not in the mood for them.. then I realise my mouth is breaking into a grin.. sly bugger
- listens to me and I mean really listens to me (or at least he's good at the facial expressions for it..)
- encourages me in whatever dreams or pursuits I desire
- has been through so much with me and has kept my head above water so many times
- never puts me down.. well not unless he's literally picked me up *snort*
- understands what my day entails and doesn't expect a spotless house, with all the chores done and dinner on the table.. lucky because otherwise I'd disappoint him *even louder snort*
- is 6 years younger than me, but he can be mature beyond his years.. sometimes...
So I thought I would add some photographs of this amazing man that I am Thankful for and that I Know...